Renju - Investance’s new dedicated Control and Reconciliation Managed Services offering - helps organizations to reduce the total cost of ownership of the Control and Reconciliation framework. Renju consists of the following Managed Services:
- Break pattern identification, management and tracking - Maximise the effectiveness of your primary Control and Reconciliation steps.
- Break management with various levels of investigation - Meet the needs of operational support people with pre-defined investigation and research.
- Break aging, case aging and escalation reporting - Get a multi layer view of organizational workflow performance through easily customizable reports
- Control and Reconciliation Model definition, setup and project execution - Adopt a straightforward approach to reconciliation design using our Control Model Matrix
- End of Day - Start of Day support - Improve the timeliness of reconciliation processes with “Follow the Sun” reconciliation process monitoring.
- Data management and data quality check - Increase usability and reliability of the Reconciliation data process with our user-friendly, non-technical, visual tool Kirigami-DX™.
Find out more - download our overview: