For IT leaders grappling to integrate new technologies within complex legacy IT architectures to stay competitive whilst keeping costs down is a significant challenge.
Investance has a strong track record of achieving large scale technology implementation projects and managing change. We are able to provide highly experienced consultants with significant financial markets industry experience to lead large and diverse IT teams to implement complex IT transformation programs, manage development, infrastructure design, testing and implementation.
How we can help
- Technology Strategy: develop a multi-year technology strategy to maximise business value in the long-term
- Enterprise & solutions architecture: define new IT architectures and roadmaps to support business vision & strategy
- IT operating models & processes: define IT operating models & processes which enable our clients to deliver services more effectively, improving transparency and performance
- IT cost reduction: support the delivery of IT more efficiently whilst continuing to deliver new and improved capabilities to the business
Spotlight on: IT Cost Reduction
In tough economic times and an increasingly complex regulatory environment some of the drivers for change are:
- Profitability - slow revenue growth and the squeeze on margins is driving IT cost reviews
- Support ongoing reinvestment - Strategic IT cost reduction to maintain competitive advantage
- Ineffective cost controls - the need to improve controls and understand cost levers
Investance is working with a number of major financial institutions to identify and implement cost reduction initiatives. To find out more about our three phase approach to technology cost reduction contact us.
Find out more